Verify or Request a GED Credential on Behalf of a Test-Taker
Third Party Organization (Non-Academic)
- Only making a few requests throughout the year?
Follow these 5 easy steps below or watch our .
1. Go to parchment.com/order/on-behalf/. Search for the area that the tester credentialed from in order to place an order. Each state or jurisdiction is listed separately. Example: If the test taker completed the GED exam in California, search for GED – California.
2. On the next screen, you’ll be prompted to create a Third Party account.
3. Enter the relevant order information. You’ll also need to upload a consent form from the test-taker.
4. Once you place your order and your request is fulfilled, the official document will be emailed to you.
5. To place future orders, simply sign in and get started through the order tab inside your dashboard.
- Making requests for, or receiving many GED transcripts each year?
- Consider streamlining your process with a full Parchment Receive account for as low as $49 per month. Learn more here.
Academic Institution or School
- Existing Receive account user?
- Log in, head to the order tab inside your dashboard and select GED. Follow the prompts and your order is placed.
- Sign-up to Request & Receive GED transcripts?
- Schools and Institutions are eligible for a free Parchment Receive Lite account to request and receive GED transcripts and can sign up here.
Hướng dẫn chơi sòng bạc trực tuyếnAre you receiving GED Transcripts and have questions? Our has everything you need to know!