How a Single Credential Management Platform Made a Difference at Towson University
Wednesday 7/29, 1 PM ET (10 AM PT)
- Erika Carlson-Hiles, Associate Director, Registrar’s Office, Towson University
- Ashley McAvoy, Assistant Director of Graduation, Towson University
Hosted by CAPACRAO, this Lunch & Learn session will cover how Towson defined its goals, evaluated a partner, and implemented a single platform (for both transcript and diplomas). You’ll also learn about the very unexpected results of their digital diploma offering.
FERPA in the Time of COVID-19
Thursday 7/30, 12 PM ET (9 AM PT)
- LeRoy Rooker, AACRAO (only the nation’s leading authority on FERPA)
- Keri Disch, Associate University Registrar at Washington University, St. Louis
- Dr. Kristi Wold-McCormick, University Registrar at the University of Colorado, Boulder
The panel explores how COVID-19 affects FERPA Guidelines, why students coming back to campus could impact data classification, and how to maximize the security of student data while minimizing risk. Find out how you’ll need to adapt your FERPA practices going forward.
Technology Planning for Student Success
Thursday 8/6, 12 PM ET (9 AM PT)
According to Bahvesh Bambhrolia, University Registrar at Temple University, technology planning should be part of your long-term strategy. He’ll share the experiences and creative approaches that led to increased efficiency and gave his institution a competitive advantage.